CURRENT JOB OPENINGS & AVAILABLE POSITIONS
SHIFT / LOCATION
Rancho Del Rey
POSITION / EMPLOYMENT TYPE
DIRECT CARE STAFF - PER DIEM
As a member of the team, carries out nursing care, care plan procedures; cooking, feeding, assisting with medications, doing treatments; cleaning, shipping, community outings; activities of daily living and other duties required in a regular home, under the direction of the Administrator and/or Assistant Administrator.
1. Must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Good physical health, ability to transfer residents and ability to bend, kneel and squat as per job requirements.
3. Free from contagious diseases.
4. Must have criminal background clearance
5. Ability to positively reinforce clients, peers and family members.
6. Must have successfully completed a C.N.A. certification class (or equivalent in related field) or be currently enrolled in a Certified Nursing Assistant program and able to successfully complete certification program with 6 months of hire.
7. Must have current CPR card and First Aid card.
8. Ability to communicate clearly in English both orally and in writing and a good communicator.
9. Must have the ability to work as a team member assisting and making sure everything gets done each day or on schedule.
10. Valid CA drivers license preferred with clear DMV record. (preferred)
11. Highly motivated. Self initiator.
To Apply for a position with Ryan's Way, you may fill out the Online Application Form below OR you can print out and complete
a hard copy by downloading the Application Form HERE and then faxing it to the Ryan's Way Corporate Office at 619-216-0587.